Protect Your Identity
Listen to Frank Abagnale Jr
Visit his website for tips & tricks to stay safe
Synergy is attainable in today’s world when people and businesses do what they do best and leave the rest to the professionals.
Anita Robinson is a professional who has helped hundreds of individual and business clients alleviate stress through her management of their accounting and tax situations.
- 20 plus years accounting and tax preparation experience
- Enrolled Agent since 1996
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified Pro Advisor since 2007
- Member of the Intuit Advisor & Customer Council 2010-2012
- Past Writing Committee Member for Oregon Licensed Tax Consultant, Oregon Licensed Tax Preparer, and IRS Enrolled Agent Exams
- Business Tax Preparation
- Personal Tax Preparation
- QuickBooks Setup, Training, & Troubleshooting
Whether you have a new business that needs to start out on the right foot with tax and accounting software, an older business that needs help cleaning up QuickBooks, or a need for personal tax assistance, Synergy Tax & Accounting, Inc. is a smart place to turn.
- Enrolled Agent 00061576-EA
- NSTP– National Society of Tax Professionals
- NATP – National Association of Tax Professionals
- NAEA – National Association of Enrolled Agents
- ORSEA – Oregon Society of Enrolled Agents
What is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?
An EA is a Tax Practitioner licensed nationally by the IRS. An EA has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation where we advise, represent , and prepare tax returns for any client with tax reporting requirements. EAs are required to maintain their professional skills through annual continuing education requirements, and our conduct and practice are governed by Treasury Circular 230. EAs are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer before the IRS.
Contact Anita Robinson today and prepare for the positive effects of Synergy in your life and business.